Pennsylvania Lawyers for Your Complex Car Accident Case
Throughout decades of high-stakes personal injury litigation experience, founding partner Jeffrey M. Reiff and our team at Reiff & Bily have filed numerous successful lawsuits arising from auto defects. We take pride in being bold advocates for public safety as well as trustworthy, aggressive lawyers with a track record of helping people gain monetary compensation to pay medical costs, support families and recover physically and emotionally.
From faulty airbags, car seats and seat belts to unsafe tires and rollover susceptibility, we know what to look for after a major car, truck, motorcycle or other motor vehicle accident. If you want to work with an attorney determined to learn the truth and help improve your financial future, please contact us now.
Experience Across the Spectrum of Dangerous Auto Designs and Parts
We are well equipped to handle catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases involving automotive defects such as:
- Airbags that fail to deploy when needed or go off with excessive force
- Defective child seats that fail to prevent a child's ejection from the vehicle or otherwise prove inadequate for their intended purpose
- Failures by automakers to meet critical, prevailing standards for vehicle crashworthiness
- Defective door latches that fail and disengage in a crash
- Tire blowouts and failures that cause loss of vehicle control, rollovers and other catastrophic consequences
- Faulty fuel systems that cause or contribute to vehicle fires and explosions
- Seat back and seat belt defects that can dramatically worsen the injuries resulting from a rear-end collision or other type of crash
- An array of design and manufacturing defects responsible for SUV and 15-passenger van rollovers
- Towing accidents and runaway trailer crashes caused by defective hitches or other forms of negligence
Our commitment to thorough case evaluation and investigation has led to exposure of injury causes that might otherwise have escaped notice. Working with top-notch investigators and experts, we move decisively to gather all key evidence (including the black boxes that records key data in many late-model and commercial vehicles), interview witnesses, and analyze every aspect of your potential case.
Call (800) 421-9595 Now for Proven Legal Skill and Genuine Compassion
You take no risk whatsoever when you contact us — Philadelphia-based attorneys with a national reputation for earning results in major motor vehicle accident cases. We offer a free consultation and, if we take your case, we work on a contingency fee basis, "no win; no fee" basis.