The skilled and dedicated PA personal injury attorneys of Reiff & Bily represent clients in Pennsylvania who have suffered catastrophic injuries in an accident.
Our attorneys have the legal experience and resources to pursue the most challenging personal injury cases.
If you have suffered a catastrophic injury because of another party’s recklessness, carelessness or misconduct, you may be eligible for compensation. Catastrophic injuries can occur in all types of accidents. Auto accidents, slip and fall accidents, and acts of medical malpractice commonly leave their victims with severe, life-altering injuries or disabilities.
Catastrophic or serious injuries also include the following:
- Head or brain injuries that result in loss of hearing or sight, problems with motor skills, or diminished cognitive functions.
- Neck or spinal cord injuries that result in partial or total paralysis.
- Serious burn injuries.
- Damage to internal organs, such as the heart, kidneys or lungs.
- Dismembered, amputated or broken arms, legs, hands, feet, fingers or toes.
Persons with catastrophic injuries often suffer long-term or permanent disabilities. These disabilities may shorten a person’s life, as well as present him or her with ongoing medical problems, physical pain, and emotional suffering. Catastrophic injuries are also life altering for the victim’s family members, who may have to adjust their priorities and work to care for their loved one.
To schedule your free consultation with one of our experienced catastrophic injury lawyers, call Reiff & Bily at (800) 421-9595 our contact us online. We may be able to help you recover your medical costs, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other associated expenses.
- Catastrophic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Vision & Hearing Loss
Catastrophic Injury Case Results
- Confidential Settlement: For medical malpractice involving blindness. Failure to protect eyes during surgery.
- Confidential Settlement: SUV rollover resulting in catastrophic injuries.