Raymond M. Bily, Jr.
1125 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Date of Birth: March 8, 1954 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Graduated from American University with a B.A. in 1975 and an M.P.A in 1977
- Earned his J.D. at the University of Baltimore in 1985 then served in the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General Corps going on to U.S. Army Command and General Staff College
- Attorney Bily served as a law clerk for the Honorable Milt B. Allen at the Circuit Court, Baltimore, Maryland
- Pennsylvania in 1985
- U.S. Army Court of Military Review in 1986
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania in 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit in 1994
- U.S. Court of Armed Forces in 1995
Mr. Bily's Memberships Include:
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Capt., U.S. Army, JAGC, 1986-1993
- Major, Army National Guard, 1993-2000, Lt. Colonel, 2000—
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Mr. Bily was appointed a Lieutenant Colonel with the Pennsylvania National Guard, robed as a military judge, attended an investiture ceremony at the U.S. Army Judge Advocate School and Legal Center in Charlottesville, Virginia, and was appointed military judge for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Mr. Bily is the Judge Advocate for the 28th Infantry Division (Mech), Pennsylvania National Guard.
Since 2005 to 2012, Mr. Bily has consistently been named to Pennsylvania's Super Lawyers, a prestigious honor only granted to the top 5% of attorneys in the Pennsylvanian region.
Mr. Bily practices Personal Injury, Military Law, Medical Malpractice, and Product Liability.